Who We Serve
- I Am a Business Owner
- I Am Selling my Business
- I Am a Buy/Sell Professional
- I Am Looking to Acquire a Business
The SBA 7(a) loan program is available to meet a variety of business financing needs from working capital and debt refinancing to commercial real estate.
The SBA 7(a) loan program’s use of proceeds:
- Provides funds for:
- Tenant Improvement
- Business Acquisition
- Working Capital
- Equipment or machinery purchase
- Debt refinancing
- Commercial real estate purchase
- Offers financing from $500,000 to $5 million.
- Extends a term for working capital up to 7 years; equipment, machinery and business acquisition up to 10 years; debt refinancing terms depend on the use of proceeds; and commercial real estate up to 25 years.
All businesses that are considered for financing under the SBA 7(a) program must be eligible under the following guidelines:
- Conduct business for profit.
- Be able to demonstrate repayment from the business’s cash flow.
- Collateral requirements are flexible based on availability.